Skip to content

Announcements

If you have had an organ transplant then you may want to also become a member of these communities if they are applicable to your condition to share your experience:
Diabetes and Kidney Community
Kidney Disorders Community
WebMD Diabetes Community
WebMD Hepatitis Community
WebMD Heart Disease Community
Kidney Transplant/ED/Diabetes
An_224170 posted:
The new man that I am dating is wonderful. He is intelligent and affectionate. He is 60, has had a kidney transplant due to a skindiving accident where he eventually lost both of his kidneys to serious infections. He just recently had a stroke and has a deficit on his left side. He has ED and diabetes. He has said that he can only have sex if he gets a shot in his penis. Is there anything else that can be given rather than a shot? This seems too drastic a solution. He starts an erection but cannot maintain one. The loss of this new relationship to me is almost overwhelming. Please help.

mrscora01 responded:
I have had a kidney transplant and diabetes, but I'm sorry to say that I don't know that much about ED. I would suggest the ED exchange
Best of luck. I hope you can both work it out.

Cora

Lainey_WebMD_Staff replied to mrscora01's response:
Thank you Cora for being such a helpful user. I love to see your post and replies!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Momma of 6 children, 3 beautiful girls ages, 20, 26, and 27 and 3 handsome boys ages, 21, 16, and 14. My 26 and 27 year old have finished college. My ...More

Helpful Tips

How to load photos on WebMD
WebMD has created a guide to assist you with loading your photos. Photo upload guide More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 14 found this helpful