Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

If you have had an organ transplant then you may want to also become a member of these communities if they are applicable to your condition to share your experience:
Diabetes and Kidney Community
Kidney Disorders Community
WebMD Diabetes Community
WebMD Hepatitis Community
WebMD Heart Disease Community
Liver Transplants and Brain Aneurysms
liljakob posted:
Hello my name is Christine and I was born with a liver disease called Biliary Artesia and ended up having to have a liver transplant when I was only 2 years old. I have been doing good with my health issues living my life almost like a normal teen untill June of 09. In June of 09 i had a brain aneurysm rupture in my head and come to fin out I have 4 of them total. Now I have heard that people with organ transplants are at a higher risk for aneurysms so I was wondering if anyone could tell me if this is true??? And how I could prove to someone that it is true if it is??? so if someone could please tell me if they know anything in regards this or how I could find out please let me know ASAP thank you very much.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello I'm a 23year old young woman from Texas. I had my last kidney transplant in June 2006 has been successful with no complications. This was my...More

Helpful Tips

How to load photos on WebMD
WebMD has created a guide to assist you with loading your photos. Photo upload guide More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.