Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

If you have had an organ transplant then you may want to also become a member of these communities if they are applicable to your condition to share your experience:
Diabetes and Kidney Community
Kidney Disorders Community
WebMD Diabetes Community
WebMD Hepatitis Community
WebMD Heart Disease Community
New to forum
Cook0066 posted:
Hey guys. I'm new to this forum. I had my Heart Transplant on 3/1/2003. At age 19. Next year I will be celebrating 10 years post transplant and turning 30. I had mine done at Duke.

mrscora01 responded:
Congratulations! I will be 10 years post kidney tx in October.

Cora

wardv replied to mrscora01's response:
Hello, I certainly hope that this thread is still open out there. I have am a post kidney tx for 17 years now October. I have never been apart of a community and was happy to stumble across this one. I pray that you're all doing well and that I will get to share with you soon. God 's peace be yours'

Spotlight: Member Stories

Momma of 6 children, 3 beautiful girls ages, 20, 26, and 27 and 3 handsome boys ages, 21, 16, and 14. My 26 and 27 year old have finished college. My ...More

Helpful Tips

How To Upload A Profile Picture
How to Upload a Profile picture: 1. Click My Exchange Profile. (left sidebar) or My Account (top right corner) 2. The click Change my ... More
Was this Helpful?
8 of 16 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.