Skip to content
Injury induced Arthritis
800Bowler posted:
I had an injury that severed my Quadrisep muscles to my knee and had surgery to repair - now my doctor says because the muscles healed unevenly the knee cap is in the wrong place and I am getting arthritis in my knee causing it to buckle and give way as well as pair. Does this sound ligimate? has anyone else had this problem and what is the solution if any?
RoseLynn02 responded:
Oooo...I don't know. If you're questioning it that much though then I would say get a second or even third opinion. It's your right to do so if you don't trust one dr.s opinion. Good luck.

Helpful Tips

what should i do
sir my name is rajesh, I had an accident and my hip is broken Dr. had fitted rod, but after one year my hip is start paining Dr are telling ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.