Skip to content
Bakers Cyst
Pati105 posted:
I was recently diagnosed with a Baker's Cyst. I have an active yoga practice for the past 12 years. I have no pain or symptons.
I only have this large cyst behind my right knee. What type of non invasive treatments would be beneficial? How can I alter my practice?

Take the Poll

Natural treatments and responses from people with Bakers Cyst
  • how long have you had symptons?
  • Natural treatments avaiable?
  • responses
vote
View Poll Results

_swank_ responded:
If you're not having any symptoms then you really don't need to do anything. Baker's Cysts are a symptom of something else going on in your knee. If that issue is resolved then the cyst will go away. I had one for years that was due to arthritis. It went away on its own after I had my knee replaced. Your best bet is to just keep your knee strong an mobile.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Pati,

In addition to Swank's response, click here for some potential treatments - if needed - for Baker's Cyst.
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. ~Joseph Campbell

Featuring Experts

Scott Zashin, MD is a clinical assistant professor at the University of Texas, Southwestern Medical School and maintains a private practice at Presb...More

Helpful Tips

karen
I'm 55 and have had osto for about 10 years. I use a cream called Valtaren works really great. I put it on first thing in the morning ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 26 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.