Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

shots
    nan5623 posted:
    I just got my 2nd injection of supartz today. the first one last Friday didn't hurt, just felt a filling sensation. Today, however, hurt like he**.. Are they supposed to hurt?? I'm not looking forward to the next 2... LOL

_swank_ responded:
    I had three of the shots and three different experiences. The first one wasn't so bad, the second hurt more and the 3rd was so excruciating that I never would have gone back.

nan5623 replied to _swank_'s response:
    WOW, not looking forward to this Friday then. Thank you for letting me know your experience..

An_244243 responded:
    I had a series of 5 Supartz injections in both knees at the same time about 1.5 yrs ago. They helped a lot and did not hurt at all. I did note, however, that my knees felt better after the 4th round than they did the 5th. If the second one was painful, please discuss it with your doctor before having another.

nan5623 replied to An_244243's response:
    I got my 3rd of 5 this past Friday. Same Doc as the 1st one. Didn't even hurt, just a filling sensation. Different Doc for the 2nd one, he just jabbed and left. LOL

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.