Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
BAD KNEE REPLACEMENT
mjob1953 posted:
JUST CUROUIS I HAD A COMPLETE KNEE REPLACEMENT 5/4/2010 BUT IN JULY OF 2010 THEY WENT BACK IN CAUSE THE KNEE WOULD NOT STRAIGHTEN. SO THE SURGEON SAID I HAD ALOT OF SCAR TISSUE AND HE REMOVE SOME MUSCLES AND TRIED TO FIX. WELL NEEDLESS TO SAYU MY KNEE IS SWOLLEN AND VERY PAINFUL AND I CANNOT EXTEND ONLY HALF WAY BACK. HE TOOK SEVERAL EXRAYS AND ALL KINDS OF TESTS BASICALLY MY BODY IS TRYING TO REJECT. HE SAID I WILL NEED ANOTHER KNEE I MUST BE ALLERGIC TO THE NICKEL IN THE KNEE. WELL I GUESS I WILL HAVE TO WAIT ALONG AS I CAN CANNOT AFFORD, STILL PAYING FOR THE FIRST TWO SCREWUPS. JUST NEEDING ANY SUPPORT. THNKS

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Mjob and welcome to WebMD,

While you're waiting for responses here, I encourage you to also post on our Knee & Hip Replacement Community for more feedback.
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. ~Joseph Campbell

Featuring Experts

Scott Zashin, MD is a clinical assistant professor at the University of Texas, Southwestern Medical School and maintains a private practice at Presb...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.