Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

All communities will be placed in read-only mode (you will be able to see and search for posts but not start or reply to discussions) as we conduct maintenance. We will make another announcement when posting is re-opened. Thank you for your continued support and patience, and if you have any further questions, please email

Yours in health,
WebMD Community Management

What Will OA NEVER Take Away from You?
Caprice_WebMD_Staff posted:
OA can have a big impact on those afflicted, but what will having OA never take away from you?
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. ~Joseph Campbell
georgia888 responded:
Hi Caprice,
OA will never take away my pain & stiffness .

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to georgia888's response:
Here's an example of what my own condition won't take away from me....

My ability to laugh

How good a friend I can be

How good a mom I am

My dorky silliness

My love of reading.

Sometimes we focus so much on the negative (and there can be a lot of that in our lives) that we forget that there are other things there too.
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. ~Joseph Campbell
RoseLynn02 replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
My love for my children.

My love for my husband.

The joy of painting with my kids.

My happiness.

My ability to strive for greatness in myself & in my life.
georgia888 replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
You are so right, Caprice. I just couldn't resist my first humorous response.

Acceptance is everything. Often at the end of the day, I think of all that I did & comment to myself that it all got done, OA & all. I can't say that this will always be the case, but no one can be certain of their future.

gerryfryer responded:
Caprice, sometimes the question is as important as the answer.
Our conditions take away or impair a part of us, but they don't eliminate our soul or our values or the majority of our strengths.

We still have
  • creativity;
  • the important people in our family and friends;
  • the ability to love;
  • realistic hope;
  • the capacity to enjoy what we can;
  • the ability to choose the best path for you;
  • the glory of making mistakes and still being able to start over;
  • and on and on.
Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to georgia888's response:
Humor is always good and ALWAYS welcome, Georgia!
Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to gerryfryer's response:
Great list, Gerry. Really great.

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.