Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Your Questions About Affordable Care for Seniors
Caprice_WebMD_Staff posted:
Dear Community Members,

Dr. Louise Chang from our WebMD medical staff is going to be taking part in a panel discussion at the White House on Monday, June 11 — Online Seniors' Health Town Hall -- regarding affordable health care for seniors.

If you are a senior or a caregiver for someone who needs affordable care, we'd love to gather your questions and comments for Dr. Chang to present to the panel. Providing these questions give the folks who make the laws insight into how REAL people are affected by their decisions.

We appreciate your feedback and candor, and look forward to passing it along.

Take care,
The WebMD Community Staff
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. ~Joseph Campbell

Featuring Experts

Scott Zashin, MD is a clinical assistant professor at the University of Texas, Southwestern Medical School and maintains a private practice at Presb...More

Helpful Tips

what should i do
sir my name is rajesh, I had an accident and my hip is broken Dr. had fitted rod, but after one year my hip is start paining Dr are telling ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.