Skip to content
Chest!!
Lochte12 posted:
I need help between my breast into my back hurts and I am constantly popping in my chest.My left arm also has weird sensations and I am freaking out.It kind of feels like if my chest/back area that something is rubbing together any ideas?I am 26 and female.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Lochte,

It's now almost a full day later and I hope you're okay. An online community is not the best place to get immediate answers but even if we were here to answer at the time you posted, no one online can know what this is.

You need medical attention so if you haven't done so already, please seek that as soon as possible if your symptoms are continuing.
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. ~Joseph Campbell

Featuring Experts

Scott Zashin, MD is a clinical assistant professor at the University of Texas, Southwestern Medical School and maintains a private practice at Presb...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.