Skip to content
Knee pain from an injury
flaca posted:
More then six months ago. I banged my knee on a corner of a desk in the office. This caused my knee to swell. I went to therapy for about a month. Now, that it is getting colder outside I get a pain in my knee with it's time to go to bed. It's so painful that sometimes I can not get to sleep right away. I normally have to put my hand on my knee and end up falling asleep. It seams like the warmth of my hand helps it some times. This pain is like a deep inner pain between my knee. I'm not one that likes to take medication, but if it's very sever I will have to get up and take something. I don't remember all the exercise they told me to do in therapy. I only remember two of them. I have not done my exercise for a while and think that this may be causing it to get pains at night. Can you tell me what other exercises I can do to help with the pain?

Thank you,
Flaca in IL.

Featuring Experts

Scott Zashin, MD is a clinical assistant professor at the University of Texas, Southwestern Medical School and maintains a private practice at Presb...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.