Skip to content
Right side bone pain
Mrsheath1130 posted:
For a few months I have had pain that originates in my bones on my right side only. Its the hip and knee at first but now the pain is definately worsening and its in the thigh area and long bone of the lower leg. It's most common when I'm relaxing however it's very noticable when I'm active as well. I have no symptoms on my left side at all. Now I am having a hard time sleeping through the night cuz the pains wake me up. I would describe them as a dull achy puslating throb that comes on fast and without warning. It "slows down" and seems like its going to pas within 10 seconds but then gets harder immediately. Then it completely goes away in about 5 more secods. I am scared and worried. The pains are getting worse now and are just on the right side. I am 36 and have 4 kids. My youngest child is 9. I have no other previous symptoms or issues. (Just al little background on me). Any advice is welcomed. PS> I have no medical insurance so going to the clinic and running expensive and tedious tests are not an option.

Featuring Experts

Scott Zashin, MD is a clinical assistant professor at the University of Texas, Southwestern Medical School and maintains a private practice at Presb...More

Helpful Tips

Total hip replacement for OA
I was uncertain and quite frightened by the thought of having a total hip replacment for my osteoarthritic hips, the right being worse than ... More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.