Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
I question the doctors!!!
evie1004 posted:
I seen about 15 doctors in a year and no one can give me a clear answer or a diagnose. I am 21 years old, I have been suffering from migraines since I was 8. My migraines would last for weeks, I eventually became used to them. The worst part was that I would sweat so much, I was an active child, but when gym was over I looked like I just jumped in the pool. My clothes would be soaked in sweat because of that I hated gym. About 3 years ago I moved in with my boyfriend and he would constantly complained about how hot my body would get when I was sleep. So he decided to put a thermometer in my mouth one night, he took a picture and showed it to me. My temperature went up to 105 , I could not believe it. And now I am always hot, Ill be 50 degrees outside and ill be wearing shorts and a muscle shirt. And somehow ill still be hot. I keep going to the doctor and they all tell me something different. And now I am beginning to have a new symptom which adds more stress to my situation. My knees, elbows and the left side of my hip hurt. Not as often but its getting there. So I am just wondering if anybody is has similar symptoms, this would help a lot so I can know what to look for.

vineetv25 responded:
HI EVIE,

i dont hav such symtons of migrane..

but,
i used to have migrane headache (serious) whenver i go outside to play or travel..
doctor said its because of sunlight..

60% was because of sun and 40 % because of eating junk or outdoor foods..

so i left my habit of eating outside..

my problem was solved..

i usually avoid or take precaution like carring umbrella whenver iahve to go t=in 11:am to 4: pm ..when sun is at its peak..!!.

Featuring Experts

Scott Zashin, MD is a clinical assistant professor at the University of Texas, Southwestern Medical School and maintains a private practice at Presb...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.