Skip to content
TKR 3 months ago
Sher821 posted:
I had my left knee replaced almost 3 months ago. As long as I do my exercises I get by pretty well but..... My right hip is still hurting. At times it gives out. I am trying to make sure I bend my left knee when walking and make sure I am walking right. My right hip was hurting really bad before surgery (of course my knee did too). I was told my hip hurts because of the way I walk due to my knee needing replaced. I tend to walk stiff leg and am really trying to walk the right way again. My knee still feels weird and stiff and a bit swollen. Any one else with this problem and any suggestions on a few exercises that would help? Or any suggestions that would help period.

Featuring Experts

Scott Zashin, MD is a clinical assistant professor at the University of Texas, Southwestern Medical School and maintains a private practice at Presb...More

Helpful Tips

Arthritis in foot
I have had severe arthritis in my right foot for over 4 years now. In 2006, I had cortisone shots and they worked for awhile. Now I just ... More
Was this Helpful?
25 of 37 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.