Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
DO I HAVE OSTEOARTHRITIS?
An_250759 posted:
I am 37 years old, i weigh 58kg. Been experiencing periodic pains on my hip joints (both) since age 22. I have no history of accident. The pain which affect only my hip joint usually starts with the right hip for about a week or two, then migrate to the other hip for about same period then stop. whenever it stops, it'll take about three months (sometimes even more) before i start feeling it again. In recent times, i hardly stay one month without agonising pain on my hips. My doctor thinks i'm suffering from Osteoathritis (OA),
is it possible to have OA at the age of 22 with no case of accident and a very light weight?

Featuring Experts

Scott Zashin, MD is a clinical assistant professor at the University of Texas, Southwestern Medical School and maintains a private practice at Presb...More

Helpful Tips

what should i do
sir my name is rajesh, I had an accident and my hip is broken Dr. had fitted rod, but after one year my hip is start paining Dr are telling ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.