Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Osteroarthritis
sharonpramos posted:
Hi im Sharon imm 55 years ols and have had this mess for 13 years now .I have had a lower backfusion and 2 neck fusions due to bone spurs pressing on spinal cord! I have bone spurs everywhere on joints and on spine they can be very painful at times especially with pinched nerves! recently they told me I also have bad disk degentive disease plus Fibro somedays im good and others I wish I could just die and go to heaven where my son is its just that bad my husband helps me somedays but others he thinks im crazy!

Take the Poll

how do you add your photo ??? anyone!
  • all responses
  • all
  • all
  • all
  • all
vote
View Poll Results

davedsel responded:
Hello, Sharon. Welcome.

I understand as I have been managing moderate to severe chronic pain for over 35 years.

Click on your username in the upper right hand corner of your screen. You will be taken to a screen where you can modify your WebMD profile and upload a picture that will appear in each of your posts. It takes a while to actually appear in any future discussion you start or reply to.

Keep doing your research. Keep moving as much as possible. Keep a positive attitude.
Click on my username or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

-Dave

Featuring Experts

Scott Zashin, MD is a clinical assistant professor at the University of Texas, Southwestern Medical School and maintains a private practice at Presb...More

Helpful Tips

pain relief with cod liver oil and orange juice
I have heard from 2 ladies that taking cod liver oil 1 Tab in orange juice over a long period of time releaved their osteoarthritis pain. ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.