Skip to content
I'm 30 and in misery--osteoarthritis.
williams5306 posted:
I have been in pain now for about a year do to a misdiagnosis. I guess I have hip arthritis that hurts the heck out if hip and back. I am a father and life is hard. The pain management does not really work--yet I am dependent on what help it does provide. I could really use some input from others with problem. It's in both hips and not diagnosed in the knees but they feel like my hips and back. I am just getting a referred to a orthopedic doctor. What should I ask them? This is a plea for information and hopefully a solution. Thanks for Taking the time to read this. Any personal experiences with a positive resolution that you would be willing to share would be appreciated.

sam1985 responded:
Here is what you can visit and get some detailed info. = http://www.empowereddoctor.com/9867/orthopedic-surgeons-manhattan-nyc/

Featuring Experts

Scott Zashin, MD is a clinical assistant professor at the University of Texas, Southwestern Medical School and maintains a private practice at Presb...More

Helpful Tips

Arthritis in foot
I have had severe arthritis in my right foot for over 4 years now. In 2006, I had cortisone shots and they worked for awhile. Now I just ... More
Was this Helpful?
25 of 37 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.