Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
basal joint arthtoplasty
An_254919 posted:
I am 70, take care of mom who is in a wheelchair most of the time. I have bone on bone in both thumbs and after reading all the posts am scared out of my wits. I have dealt with a lot of pain, but I have reached my limit. Not sure how I am going to do this. My daughter wants me to come to her house, but is not able to take care of mom because everyone works. I was going to wait until she passed to have this done, but just don't think I can wait. Not sure what I would like to hear from you all as posters. I also take care of 3 acres, mowing and raking and flower beds, and koi pods, as well as working part time. I am really nervous and scared. I would appreciate any and all encouragements. Thanks,Karen

Featuring Experts

Scott Zashin, MD is a clinical assistant professor at the University of Texas, Southwestern Medical School and maintains a private practice at Presb...More

Helpful Tips

karen
I'm 55 and have had osto for about 10 years. I use a cream called Valtaren works really great. I put it on first thing in the morning ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 26 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.