Pain in back, hip, knee and ankle - right side only
svcoleman posted:
I have chronic pain in the lower right side of my back for years that is gradually getting worse. If I stand or walk more than 10 minutes its excruciating. I can't sleep through a night anymore. I've had an MRI which showed arthritis in my L4-L5. I'm 39. I also have pain in my right hip. It snaps and cracks and is sore most of the time. My knee/knees are also involved. It's difficult to go up/down stairs and they buckle every now and then. My right ankle sprains/gives out while walking quite frequently and is always swollen and painful. I've had physical therapy on my back and my ankle with little to no relief. I've also seen a chiropractor with no results. I've been to my regular Dr and an orthopedic surgeon who say there's nothing they can see on xrays or MRI(besides arthritis in my ankle/knee and back) that would make me hurt this bad. Any suggestions on where to go next or what kind of Dr to see?

mariajohnson responded:
Well I think therapy and exercise are best to get relief from such pains. But therapy did not work for you. How long have you had the therapy?