Skip to content
BACK FUSION
lynlu posted:
Had almost Full back fusion in 2011. 4" rod, 32 screws. Still in pain in lower back both sides of spine & upper back. Can`t walk upright unless holding onto shopping cart. Pain while standing. Have to sit down and rest during making a simple meal. Can not get in bath tub. I also have Fibro. Worst pain of this is in my legs. Have arthritis , all my fingers are disfigured. Have had both thumb joints replaced. Take 10 meds. I am a 66 year old lady. Does anyone else have these everyday Grips? What do you do?

Take the Poll

Does Cymbalta or Lyrica have gen. brands?
  • Lyrica
  • ????
vote
View Poll Results

pinkpants78 responded:
Sorry to hear about your situation. As what I have learned, there are ways on how you can reduce the pain through a series of physical therapy, but it really depends on which of these fit for you. You might ask your doctor about this. There are also medications that can help you relieve the pain if its already unbearable. Try visiting this page http://www.webmd.com/osteoarthritis/features/joint-pain-management-age

Featuring Experts

Scott Zashin, MD is a clinical assistant professor at the University of Texas, Southwestern Medical School and maintains a private practice at Presb...More

Helpful Tips

Total hip replacement for OA
I was uncertain and quite frightened by the thought of having a total hip replacment for my osteoarthritic hips, the right being worse than ... More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.