Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Supartz injections
lynnlea43 posted:
I had my first injection 5 days ago and the pain is worse than before the shot. I expected it to fade after a few days but it is with me 24/7. I am not able to sleep and sitting is uncomfortable. The pain is less when I stand. My doctor is impossible to reach so have not had answers as to whether this is normal and how long this pain will last. My 2nd shot is Monday and I am thinking of stopping.. I preferred the pain I had before. Is this prolonged pain normal and how long does it last? I had had similar injection in right knee several years who and this did not happen but I think the drug was different.

Featuring Experts

Scott Zashin, MD is a clinical assistant professor at the University of Texas, Southwestern Medical School and maintains a private practice at Presb...More

Helpful Tips

what should i do
sir my name is rajesh, I had an accident and my hip is broken Dr. had fitted rod, but after one year my hip is start paining Dr are telling ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.