Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
New to Post
osteolady posted:
Just dropping in to say hello to all fellow osteo's.

I am Denise and i live in Ontario, Canada.

I am not too sure of how all of this works so i will just send this little post and see where it lands.

All the best to all of you, Denise

atti_editor responded:
Hi Denise and welcome to the community!

This is a great place to come for support, to ask any questions that may have about OA, or just to get support from others with OA. The members of this community and our resident expert are great at sharing personal experience and advice. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, or jump in an lend support to other members.

The Tips and Resources to the left of the page are good places to start if you are looking for information on OA, and our Osteoarthritis Health Center has slideshows, articles and news relating to OA.

Hope to see you around the community!

- Atti

Featuring Experts

Scott Zashin, MD is a clinical assistant professor at the University of Texas, Southwestern Medical School and maintains a private practice at Presb...More

Helpful Tips

karen
I'm 55 and have had osto for about 10 years. I use a cream called Valtaren works really great. I put it on first thing in the morning ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 26 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.