Skip to content
Mild Tricompartmental Degenerative Change
An_256461 posted:
Hi... I've been experiencing knee pain with most of my activities. Even while in bed it will come. I have fibromylagia as well. It is understood that the stage 2 knee pain - mild is considered normal for 52 years old. My question is that why do I have so much pain that i don't have modrate or servere stage of this change!? My doctor thinks it is from fibromyalgia..
atti_editor responded:

Have you told your doctor just how much pain your are experiencing? Has he/she given any indication as to why your stage has not changed as your pain has increased? This overview on fibromyalgia pain may be helpful to you. It describes what fibro pain can feel like and explains fibro tender points and the impact it can have on your life. You might compare the information in the article to what you are experiencing, and then use these 12 tips for coping with fibromyalgia to hopefully minimize your pain and lessen the change of triggering your fibro symptoms.

Best wishes,

Featuring Experts

Scott Zashin, MD is a clinical assistant professor at the University of Texas, Southwestern Medical School and maintains a private practice at Presb...More

Helpful Tips

Total hip replacement for OA
I was uncertain and quite frightened by the thought of having a total hip replacment for my osteoarthritic hips, the right being worse than ... More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 15 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.