Skip to content
selalmeida posted:

I'm having a pain in my elbow when I straighten it to 180 degrees. Almost like it doesn't want me to. When it is at about a 160 degree angle, I don't feel NO PAIN NOTHING. There's no swelling nor bruising. I highly doubt this is tennis elbow or tendinitis. the symptoms just don't match. I am a bgirl (breakdancer) and lately I've been busy with work so I haven't danced for about a month and a half. I started feeling this pain after I stopped dancing for a while so I know this isn't an injury from doing something wrong.
It literally just showed up. One morning it felt stiff and I couldn't extend it. I can extend it and stretch it there for a few minutes and it can go away. But it doesn't take much longer to get stiff again for example, 10-15 minutes later I can feel it if I try to extend. Its pretty weird. Unconsciously, I now walk with a slightly bent arm. There is only pain when I fully extend it 180 degrees. It goes away once i retract to a 170 degree angle.

Please help.


Helpful Tips

Arthritis pain relief for feet
A bottle of Castor oil costs around $3.00 and lasts for months. Simply rub and massage the oil into the affected areas at bedtime, then ... More
Was this Helpful?
62 of 89 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.