Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Fish oil and shoulder tendonitis
marydb8708 posted:
I know this could fall under joint pain but I do have a real question. I've heard fish oil helps with inflammation but I'm not sure. I've goggled it but there's not a lot lot of information out there. If someone could please help me because I need to find something to ease the pain until I can see a doctor again.

taterbug1949 responded:
I take fish oil and it helps me to lubricate the joints. I don't know if it helps pain any though.

marydb8708 responded:
I started to take it a few days a go and it doesn't kill all pains but certainly makes it a lot easier to manage. Thank you for your advice!! Mary

Featuring Experts

Scott Zashin, MD is a clinical assistant professor at the University of Texas, Southwestern Medical School and maintains a private practice at Presb...More

Helpful Tips

what should i do
sir my name is rajesh, I had an accident and my hip is broken Dr. had fitted rod, but after one year my hip is start paining Dr are telling ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.