Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Bone/Joint Health and Diet
Louise_WebMD_Staff posted:
Do you have concerns regarding diet and how you can use it to prevent osteoporosis? Ask them this week on the Osteoporosis Exchange .

This week we have expert Jeri Nieves, PhD answering questions about the role of diet in Osteoporosis prevention and treatment.

WorkTogether responded:
Yes please, I really would like to know what effect my diet has on my osteoporosis. I know that my obesity has a huge effect. That is in all the information I read. But I am not sure what kind of nutrition I should be focusing on. Thanks for any help.

Byroney_WebMD_Staff replied to WorkTogether's response:
Dear WorkTogether,

Please click the blue link that says "Osteoporosis Exchange" and re-ask your question there. They're really supportive and helpful, and you should get some replies.

My best,

Byroney

WorkTogether replied to Byroney_WebMD_Staff's response:
Thanks so much. Be back later to check it out!

Featuring Experts

Scott Zashin, MD is a clinical assistant professor at the University of Texas, Southwestern Medical School and maintains a private practice at Presb...More

Helpful Tips

what should i do
sir my name is rajesh, I had an accident and my hip is broken Dr. had fitted rod, but after one year my hip is start paining Dr are telling ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.