Skip to content
New to Atelvia
miraclegirl1977 posted:
I'm 55 yrs old, weigh about 72 lbs on a good day. I've been on Fosomax and Boniva for close to 17+ yrs, with only a 1 yr break. Right now I'm -4 and my Physician is putting me on Atelvia. They had wanted to give me the injection every 6 months but my insurance wouldn't cover it. After being on Boniva for over 5 yrs, I had an allergic reaction to it and took myself off of it. My Dentist wasn't happy to hear I was on Bisphosphonate because of the death of the jaw bone issue. Last year I begin having TMJ issues and so I once again took myself off of them. My Physician said because of my thyroid issues and because I'm small - 4 '8 that I needed the medication. What is a girl supposed to do!?!! Can you share your experience regarding Atelvia with me and the group? Thanks!

atti_editor responded:
Hi miraclegirl1977,

Until one of our other community members has had a chance to answer your question, here is what other members on our site have said about Atelvia .

Best wishes!

-Atti

Helpful Tips

shoes
bought many kinds of shoes to help my feet and leg pain. I finally found that Merrell offered the kind of sole and insole that almost ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the National Osteoporosis Foundation website