Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

We will be discontinuing this community as of April 1, 2014. We value and appreciate your participation in this community and hope that you will continue to post your questions in the WebMD Cancer Community.

update
1136firelady posted:
I finally saw a Dr that seemed willing to help me and that actually listened to my concerns. I go for a CT scan on Wednesday and then back to see him Friday. He started me on 2 different antibiotics in case any of this is just infection that has gone undetected for almost 2 months now. He was really suprised that my reg GYN never ordered any type of test to check out what was causing all my symptoms. I am anxious to find out what is causing all this and finally get to feeling like a normal person again

Chris_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Firelady,

I'm so glad you found a doctor with compassion and is looking out for your health!
Feeling better is everything, please let us know how things are going for you! check in :)

Helpful Tips

Submit Ovarian Cancer Fighter
Know of someone going through ovarian cancer? Let us help them! I am a cancer survivor that recently started a cancer awareness apparel ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Gynecological Center