Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

We will be discontinuing this community as of April 1, 2014. We value and appreciate your participation in this community and hope that you will continue to post your questions in the WebMD Cancer Community.

Where to go??
angel205p posted:
I had a partiual hyster. some yrs ago cancer in one of my ovaries I told the doctor to take both cause my Mom had to go her 2nd one later from cancer & I didn't want that but she didn't take it I know this sounds crazy but I am having the same feelings as before but since I don't bleed anymore I'm not totally sure but am sure if that makes sense the 1st time nothing showed so I had to threaten to shoot myself if they didn't do anything but now I can't go to the doctors cause I don't have insurance. I have doctors bills coming from all over because I keep getting sick & people keep bringing me to hospitals when I don't want to go. I just need to know what symptoms to look for got so many but I don't get periods anymore so I can't go by that this time please if anyone understands this & knows anything please reply.. God Bless You All..

706289 responded:
know how you fell.ihad a partiual hyster to.i have no insurance so i cant have the test i need done either.i have all the symptons. but cant have it check on.because dont have insurance and no money.there got to be some where we can turn to for help.i am with you and understad where you are coming from.dont give up

biggirl39 replied to 706289's response:
where are u from?u said u dont have any insurance i had a part hyster done too i might be able to help u with place where u can get help

Helpful Tips

ovarian cyst
I am in severe pain and have been diagnosed with a 5cm cyst. what should I do next? More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 17 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Gynecological Center