Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

We will be discontinuing this community as of April 1, 2014. We value and appreciate your participation in this community and hope that you will continue to post your questions in the WebMD Cancer Community.

Seeking Input re: web info/ovarian cancer
DoritM posted:
Hello ladies,

My name is Dorit and I am doing some research on what women think about the information they find on the web on the subject of ovarian cancer -- with an eye to potentially improving the quality and quantity of unbiased articles available.

Much of what I have found is not very helpful (too generic or medical jargon I don't understand), but I was hoping to hear from some other ladies about their experiences. I am seeking 3-4 people who would be willing to do a 10 question phone interview so that I can organize people's experiences into a report. I will happily send a small token of appreciation (a gift card) for anyone willing to help out. Thanks so much in advance for your assistance! Please contact me at: doritbm@yahoo.com

Helpful Tips

ovarian cyst
I am in severe pain and have been diagnosed with a 5cm cyst. what should I do next? More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 17 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Gynecological Center