Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

We will be discontinuing this community as of April 1, 2014. We value and appreciate your participation in this community and hope that you will continue to post your questions in the WebMD Cancer Community.

I have no idea on what to do please anything helps thanks.....
An_240921 posted:
I have no idea where to post this I dont have cancer but I am scared and need answers thanks for reading and your help. Well not sure where to start but here I go.... My OBGYN of 4 years has relocated she had help me through 2 pregnacies and to deliveries then last year I had a abnormal pap followed by colposcopy and she found it to be between moderate and severe precancerous cell changes so she preformed a LEEP she removed all of the bad cells she also said it was more advanced then what test had shown but it was all removed a she wanted to do repeat paps every 6mo till I has 2years normal paps. Well she preformed 2 paps 6 mo aparts that were normal moved the I was refered to another OBGYN in her office who I know he delivered my 1st baby well I went in for my 3rd pap and it came back abnormal so he ran a HPV test and it was negitive at that time ( I do have HPV ) so he doesnt think we should do anything for another 6months. I am very worried should I get a second opinion try to get in touch with my old OBGYN who was great or wait will 6months mean big health problems? Well THANKS again!

Lacabo responded:
It sounds like you are very stressed out over this, so for your own peace of mine I would get a second opinion and maybe find a ob/gyn/onocology doctor. Good Luck

Helpful Tips

ovarian cyst
I am in severe pain and have been diagnosed with a 5cm cyst. what should I do next? More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 17 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Gynecological Center