Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up


We will be discontinuing this community as of April 1, 2014. We value and appreciate your participation in this community and hope that you will continue to post your questions in the WebMD Cancer Community.

Find a Gynecologic Oncologist
Andrew Berchuck, MD posted:
If you suspect or have been diagnosed with a gynecologic cancer such as ovarian cancer, you should seek care first from a gynecologic oncologist. Gynecologic oncologists are specially trained to care for women with ovarian cancer. This resource on the Women's Cancer Network web site allows you to search for a gynecologic oncologist in your area.
Was this Helpful?
11 of 23 found this helpful

Helpful Tips

Ovarian Cancer Diagnostic tests: CA125 and ultrasoundExpert
Although the CA125 blood test has not been approved for ovarian cancer screening in asymptomatic women, it is useful in the diagnosis of ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 59 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Gynecological Center