Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Pain along entire right arm with tingling in hands and fingers
btdavis2000 posted:
Pain seems to be originating from right scapula but it primarily is along right arm with tingling in hand and fingers!! Haven't fell or had any injuries to arm or hand

greg8846 responded:
Hi;
It s sounds as though you may have some nerve inpingment does the pain radiate over the right arm or under the arm. In other words is it running down the outer side of the
humerus or inside, most likely you have a pinched a nerve in the area of the upper humerus and its radiating all the way down into your fingers. If it keeps up you need to see your
doctor. He can run a EMG test and check for nerve conduction. Let me know what happens. You can be asleep and twist a nerve of the arm and it will be numb in that site for
awhile and the it will start to move down.

Good Luck

Greg Armstrong

btdavis2000 replied to greg8846's response:
Pain runs over the arm

greg8846 replied to btdavis2000's response:
Hi;
More than likely thats a pinched nerve, if it keeps up for awhile please go see your doctor.How long has this been
going on Bt.

Greg

btdavis2000 replied to greg8846's response:
About 3 weeks off and on, comes and goes through out the day and usually wakes me up during the night.

greg8846 replied to btdavis2000's response:
Hey bt
You don't remember any type of weight lifting, any sports of any kind, like i said you may have had it happen when you were asleep. If it last more than a week and keeps bothering you, you need too see your doctor.

Greg

Kazbar replied to greg8846's response:
Hey Greg, I am having this exact same thing. WHat type of Dr do you recommend seeing? Thanks

davedsel replied to Kazbar's response:
Hello, Kazbar.

Please look in the upper right hand corner of these posts to see that they were done 3 years ago. If you click in the user name greg8846 you will see that he has not been back for many years.
He will probably not reply to your post.

Just FYI.

painless13 replied to Kazbar's response:
Try neck air traction unit available cheap at amazon.

Featuring Experts

Peter Abaci, MD , is certified in anesthesia and pain management by the American Board of Anesthesiology. Dr. Abaci received his undergraduate educat...More

Helpful Tips

I live in Arizona
If you drive in Arizona you can goto jail for DUI for any meds in your system, There are no buses where I live. I guess I will just sit ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 13 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.