Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    Just Trying To Help You
    thepirate10 posted:
    Please do not speak like that about hurting yourself or your life, it is precious!!!! Please listen to all the people who are trying to help you you sound like you do not no which way to go in this spiral life of pain we all live in. Go to a Doctor who has a knowlage in Pain they could help you greatly with your suffering, I have a horrible pain syndrome that hit me 7 year's ago. It took over my life, completely over night I was a healthy person & in 24 hours I was in a wheelchair , with a burning pain all through my body. No one could touch me because I was burning so badly and it just got worst & worst. I do not want to talk about me it is you I am worried about. Please if you want to e-mail me feel free. Please take care of yourself & believe in the Lord he willn never forsake you. Let me know how it work's out with your visit with a good Pain Speacialist.
    Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
    Hi The pirate,

    Good advice. :-) Are you addressing anyone in particular...?

    Featuring Experts

    Peter Abaci, MD , is certified in anesthesia and pain management by the American Board of Anesthesiology. Dr. Abaci received his undergraduate educat...More

    Helpful Tips

    Be the first to post a Tip!

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.