Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
How do I send my last post to Dr. Main?
findingpeacewithpain posted:
I wrote this long letter to him (I thought) can anyone tell me how to send it directly or tell him I need him to please read the last post about a tethered cord syndrome with a chiari malformation. I thought I sent it to him but it looks like it went to everyone. ARGHHHH I wish I knew how to do this.....
Thanks.

annette030 responded:
That is how you do it here as far as I know. You post it for everyone to see, and the doctor reads the posts too and responds when he can.

There are no private communications with the doctor that I am aware of. If there are Caprice will let you know. She stays on top of things here.

Take care, Annette

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Annette has it right (thanks Annette!).

Your post was there but will be removed. Please check your email for an explanation. :-) I hope you'll repost.
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be, and you'll help them to become what they are capable of becoming. ~Goethe

findingpeacewithpain replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
Hi Caprice. I am so sorry that my post had to be removed. I don't know why at all. My email did not have an entry in it.
Did I do something wrong. I thought we weren't supposed to enter DR.'s names.......I din't remember doing that.
Again, I am sorry if I did anything wrong. I just started to engage with people suffering like me and I can't believe how much it has helped. I would be really sad if I got kicked off! I will read again the terms of the discussion board and hope that I can learn what happened.
Take CARE, I apologize for messing up.
Lisa

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to findingpeacewithpain's response:
Hi Lisa,

You may want to check your junk folder; an email was sent to the address you have registered with us at WebMD.

But, either way, yes, you mentioned the doctor's name.

And no worries, really, just about everyone gets a post removed now and then for one reason or another.

I'm glad you found us and hope you'll keep posting. :-)
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be, and you'll help them to become what they are capable of becoming. ~Goethe

Featuring Experts

Peter Abaci, MD , is certified in anesthesia and pain management by the American Board of Anesthesiology. Dr. Abaci received his undergraduate educat...More

Helpful Tips

I live in Arizona
If you drive in Arizona you can goto jail for DUI for any meds in your system, There are no buses where I live. I guess I will just sit ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 13 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.