How do I send my last post to Dr. Main?
findingpeacewithpain posted:
I wrote this long letter to him (I thought) can anyone tell me how to send it directly or tell him I need him to please read the last post about a tethered cord syndrome with a chiari malformation. I thought I sent it to him but it looks like it went to everyone. ARGHHHH I wish I knew how to do this.....
Thanks.

annette030 responded:
That is how you do it here as far as I know. You post it for everyone to see, and the doctor reads the posts too and responds when he can.

There are no private communications with the doctor that I am aware of. If there are Caprice will let you know. She stays on top of things here.

Take care, Annette

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Annette has it right (thanks Annette!).

Your post was there but will be removed. Please check your email for an explanation. :-) I hope you'll repost.
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be, and you'll help them to become what they are capable of becoming. ~Goethe

findingpeacewithpain replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
Hi Caprice. I am so sorry that my post had to be removed. I don't know why at all. My email did not have an entry in it.
Did I do something wrong. I thought we weren't supposed to enter DR.'s names.......I din't remember doing that.
Again, I am sorry if I did anything wrong. I just started to engage with people suffering like me and I can't believe how much it has helped. I would be really sad if I got kicked off! I will read again the terms of the discussion board and hope that I can learn what happened.
Take CARE, I apologize for messing up.
Lisa

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to findingpeacewithpain's response:
Hi Lisa,

You may want to check your junk folder; an email was sent to the address you have registered with us at WebMD.

But, either way, yes, you mentioned the doctor's name.

And no worries, really, just about everyone gets a post removed now and then for one reason or another.

I'm glad you found us and hope you'll keep posting. :-)
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be, and you'll help them to become what they are capable of becoming. ~Goethe