Skip to content
Left Testicle, Hip, and Leg pain
Dtouchet posted:
Okay, here is my issue. I have been to the Gastroinstestinal, My regular Doctor, and the Urologists. This year, I have had a CT Scan and Colonoscopy all normal. Multiple Urinary Tests all normal. About three years ago, I had an Ultrasound of the testicles. Past surgeries include Appendectomy with Peritonisis from perferated appendendix (2003). Sinus Surgery for chronic Sinus Infection (2010).

My symptoms include clear runny ejaculate. Pain in left testicle, left lower abdomen, and entire left leg. No swelling. Have been on multiple rounds of antibotics for the last year including Sulfamethazone, Pennicillin, and Cipro. Urologist said that he can't find anything wrong Urologically.

I am at a lost and in pain constanstly now, especially after a long day at work. Doctors said they can't find anything wrong with me. I am depressed now. I wanted to cry this morning it hurt so bad.

Apparently my regular doctor has termed me as drug seeker or something because he isn't available for at least a week to see me. There is no sense of urgency with his staff. It feels to me like they don't care. The last appointment i had was cancelled due to him being "out of the office". At this point I go between Anger and Depression. I am having mood swings at work. I have to find a solution soon or I will have a break down from the pain. Does anyone have any advice?

_swank_ responded:
Find another doctor. Your current one is not interested in helping you.

Featuring Experts

Peter Abaci, MD , is certified in anesthesia and pain management by the American Board of Anesthesiology. Dr. Abaci received his undergraduate educat...More

Helpful Tips

how do you live with chronic pain
how do you live with pain everyday More
Was this Helpful?
42 of 65 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.