Skip to content
Podiatrists using rfna
izzy1234 posted:
I am desprate to find a doctor in Georgia, Florida or South Carolina who uses radiofrequency abulation for treatment of morton's neuroma. Can anyone help. Thanks
davedsel57 responded:
Unfortunately, it is against the rules for any of us to recommend a doctor. You can use Yahoo or Google to find a doctor in your area. Choose one and look at their website if they have one or give them a call.
Blessings, -Dave
jfra86 responded:
Did you ever find one in Florida?

Please advise!

Featuring Experts

David N. Maine, MD is the director of the Center for Interventional Pain Medicine at Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore. Maine graduated with a degree ...More

Helpful Tips

Gall bladder
Two years ago. I was experiencing a piercing pain dead center of the chest .it was like someone was taking their finger and pressing ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 3 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.