Skip to content
I have M.E.N.1......
periwinkle52 posted:
This is Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia, many tumors of the Endocrine system. I was seeing a ""pain specialist" for about 12yrs. We had a falling out over his treatment or the lack there of! Anyway, the Dr. I am seeeing now, simply wants to get me off pain meds all together. No questions asked! I live in the Savannah, Ga. area. Can anyone recommend a real "Pain Management" firm? Beyond my bones crumbling under me, I have problems with Adrenal Insufficiency, non producing Pituitary, over producing Pancreas & adenoma's in my stomach. Along with Fibromyalgia & severe osteoporosis Anyone out there have any recommendations? Thanks, periwinkle
davedsel57 responded:
Hello, periwinkle.

Unfortunately, it is against the rules of any WebMD community to recommend a doctor. If you have a more anonymous e-mail address that does not clearly identify you, you can post that and perhaps someone will e-mail you with a suggestion.

I am sorry you are dealing with so much. I pray you can find the help and relief you need.
Blessings, -Dave
periwinkle52 replied to davedsel57's response:
Dave, Thank-you, I am new to this, & only after posting, did I see this rule. Thanks for the blessing, & I'm sure it's just a matter of time before help comes to me, periwinkle
Magsjeanea responded:

If you will make up a throw away account through Yahoo or hotmail, I will send you the name of the doc my 12 yo nephew uses in Savannah. He has been wonderful to this child and his mother.

Featuring Experts

Peter Abaci, MD , is certified in anesthesia and pain management by the American Board of Anesthesiology. Dr. Abaci received his undergraduate educat...More

Helpful Tips

Gall bladder
Two years ago. I was experiencing a piercing pain dead center of the chest .it was like someone was taking their finger and pressing ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 3 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.