Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
tramadol hcl 50mg tab amn every 6 hrs
breeezzzy posted:
I have a question I have the above medication for my artjritis in neck and wanted to know if I took 2 pills if it would hurt me? My neck is botherinjg me more then usual due to physical activity of moving to a new house. I dont take these daily only when my arthristis acts and only before i go to bed. I also take flexeril and mobic for the arthritis too. Any help would be great Thanks

HighnLoLita responded:
Hello Breezzzy, I don't think anyone here can answer this question for you. This sounds like something you should ask your prescribing dr about. Sometimes it is ok just to give a call in to the dr other dr's may want you to physically come in and be seen first before making any changes to your prescriptions. Good luch too you! Lita

BeautifulBuffalo replied to HighnLoLita's response:
Breezzzy, HighnLoLita is right we can't tell you to take more medication then prescribed, but I can tell you I tried this medication and it didn't work for me. I felt no relief.\
BB

Featuring Experts

Peter Abaci, MD , is certified in anesthesia and pain management by the American Board of Anesthesiology. Dr. Abaci received his undergraduate educat...More

Helpful Tips

how do you live with chronic pain
how do you live with pain everyday More
Was this Helpful?
40 of 62 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.