Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Who cares?
edc99353 posted:
My pain started in 1985, tore up my knee and was in a fair amount of pain after words. What happened? I don't know, you would think your records, are your records. Try getting them, try getting them when something went wrong!
2002 had foot surgery that went wrong, then severe knee pain and leg pain after TKR.
The knee has been looked at, yet 9 years later, the foot still needs to be reviewed.
Why do doctor's quickly say, your nuts,
The past 9 years, my pain has been bearly controlled, leading to atrophy and nerve damage. Don't forget I must also be a drug addict. Try proving your not a drug addict, I thought my record made that clear, I'm still trying to get my leg fixed, and clear my name.

Take the Poll

Do doctor's read your chart's? no, rarely they do, if they do they just read the first 2 lines. Remember Doctor's aren't paid for getting you well, but by the times they see you.
Pain Management does what? Write scripts, they know less than your GP .
  • 1.agree
  • 2.disagree
  • 3.not sure
vote
View Poll Results

Anon_527 responded:
You are in charge of your own health care. Find a doctor that will help you.

Featuring Experts

Peter Abaci, MD , is certified in anesthesia and pain management by the American Board of Anesthesiology. Dr. Abaci received his undergraduate educat...More

Helpful Tips

want to know if anyone has gone threw the pain im having
got a bulgin disc between c5 c6 pain goes form my neck all down my spain threw my back... the lower part of my back is swollen.... have ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 13 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.