Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Question
Debb60 posted:
After reading the posts on here I just cried cause I felt the same way. so I posted on here a few weeks ago. But I do not see it. Can someone tell me why? Thanks.

bren_bren responded:
Hi Deb, just click on your username (highlighted in Blue here) and your profile page will appear. There you will see a list of discussions you have participated in.

You can also scroll to the bottom of the list on the first page you see when you visit this forum, click "Discussions" (in blue) and go to older pages by scrolling through.

It would be easiest to click "Put this on my watch list...." under your posts, or any that interest you, so WebMd will send you an email when new comments are added. Or for posts you didn't create, click "Watch this discussion" (in blue, next to the number of replies) located at the end of each discussion.

I hope this will help you a little. -B

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to bren_bren's response:
Thanks Bren.
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.
~Joseph Campbell

Debb60 replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.
~Joseph Campbell

Hi Caprice & thank you. Can you tell me what this mean?

bren_bren replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
You're very welcome!

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to Debb60's response:
Hi Debb,

It's just one of my favorite quotes and is my signature line, not directed towards you.

It's an idea that I find helpful in my own life, letting go of the life we planned so we can move forward towards the life we really have, whatever has changed those plans... be it chronic pain or something else. We all still have a life, it's just different than what we'd once dreamed for ourselves.
~Joseph Campbell

Debb60 replied to bren_bren's response:
Thank You, helped a lot. Deb

Debb60 replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
Hello,
So kind of like "let go & let God". Thank you.
Deb-b

Featuring Experts

Peter Abaci, MD , is certified in anesthesia and pain management by the American Board of Anesthesiology. Dr. Abaci received his undergraduate educat...More

Helpful Tips

Sleepy
I have been on the same pain medication with no change and all of the sudden I can't stay awake and am losing weight. Has anyone else had ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 12 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.