Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
What Is On Your Wish List?
Caprice_WebMD_Staff posted:
If money and other obstacles were no object and of the treatments and help that you're already aware, what would be on your wish list to help to ease your pain or simply make your day-to-day life easier?
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.
~Joseph Campbell

dfromspencer responded:
First, and foremost, an end to all pain. Then, a cure for degenerrative bone disease, and E.D. A nice new Harley Davidson wouldn't hurt, either.

Be well, all. Dennis

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to dfromspencer's response:
Here's to a new Harley Davidson for you, Dennis, once the pain is handled.
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.
~Joseph Campbell

HighnLoLita responded:
I have to say, I am in a way better place than I was a year ago but, I feel like I still have a long way to go.

I have an appointment with a new pm and I am wishing that he will take over my medication management and this will end my search for somone to take my case that will do everything PM has to offer and is covered by my insurance finally.

I'm very interested in a stimulator and medication pump but, I am not sure if those are in the cards for me.

And above all, It would be nice if I could loose about 75 lbs and Ilbeit that will help my pain tremendosly (sp?)

Again Caprice, love the topic...Lita
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. - Maya Angelou.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to HighnLoLita's response:
I hope you get your wish, Lita.

And I wish you well with your weight loss. I've been working on that myself for the last year or so and have lost quite a bit of weight. It hasn't helped one of my pain conditions (I didn't expect it to either) but has helped another which was my goal.
~Joseph Campbell

HighnLoLita replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
Yay on your weight loss and reaching your goal. I thought my appointment was on Thur but, it is tommorow and I am so ready. It is only a consult so, I hope I get my wish too...Lita
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. - Maya Angelou.

Featuring Experts

David N. Maine, MD is the director of the Center for Interventional Pain Medicine at Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore. Maine graduated with a degree ...More

Helpful Tips

Sleepy
I have been on the same pain medication with no change and all of the sudden I can't stay awake and am losing weight. Has anyone else had ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 12 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.