Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
A Good Day
Caprice_WebMD_Staff posted:
What does a 'good day' look like to you? Has how that would be described changed since pain came into your life?
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.
~Joseph Campbell

CBR1000RR responded:
A good day for me? Well a good day for me would start waking up naturally, not because of my pain. That hasnt happened in some time. It would be a day where I can do things because my pains are low, and I have less pain because I can do things. You know, one of those days where you cant tell if you took your meds because the levels are low. I would spend a good day with my children making up for some lost time.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to CBR1000RR's response:
Sounds kinda heavenly, CBR1000RR. I hope you get one of those days soon.
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.
~Joseph Campbell

Featuring Experts

David N. Maine, MD is the director of the Center for Interventional Pain Medicine at Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore. Maine graduated with a degree ...More

Helpful Tips

how do you live with chronic pain
how do you live with pain everyday More
Was this Helpful?
40 of 62 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.