Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Pain in r lower back, groin,hip down thigh and knee
deansmimi posted:
from deansmimi

I just wrote a detailed post that took me quite awhile to write, which I never do, but I had to get my story out, and now I find that I can't find my discussion anywhere. Where Is it??

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Deansmimi,

I'm sorry to say that it appears your post never hit the board. Usually these aren't completely lost but I can't find it either. I don't know whether it was due to a technical issue on your end or ours but I know how disappointing that can be.

I hope you'll repost and, before you click the Post button, you copy it just in case it is lost again so you can easily repost it without having to recreate it all again.

Our apologies for this frustration.
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.
~Joseph Campbell

bpcookie responded:
Hello Deansmimi, Although your post disappeared, the topic drew my attention.

What does the pain feel like? Is it sharp, burning, dull or something else? I have lower back pain as well and it is caused by the way I sit. I have LSC which causes burning pain of the vulva area. Because of that pain I am forced to sit back on my tail bone. After sitting like that for over a year, the burning pain spread down my buttocks area and the inner thighs. Now I have lower back pain and tail bone pain. So the Pudendal nerve might be pinched and is causing the spreading of my pain.

So I was just wondering if perhaps your Pudendal nerve could be pinched.

Featuring Experts

David N. Maine, MD is the director of the Center for Interventional Pain Medicine at Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore. Maine graduated with a degree ...More

Helpful Tips

TylenolExpert
Overdoses from acetaminophen send thousands of people to the emergency room in the U.S. each year according the Centers for Disease Control ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 6 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.