Skip to content
Oldie back on board
hurtin28009 posted:
Hi all it has been awhile since I was last here, I am also known as BaileyNC. There has been a lot going on in my life and honestly more bad days than good lately. For those who don't know me my name is Kathy, I live in NC, I have multiple health problems many of them are pain related.

I have Spinal Stenosis, Post Op Severe Back Failure, 13 herniated discs, Diabeties, Fibromyalgia, CFIDS, OA, RA, COPD, severe nerve damage due to the failed surgery and diabeties. I suffer severely for Sciatica and there are days I can barely move my legs at all.

I take a ton of meds, Fentynal, Loratab, Zanaflex, Celebrex, Metformin, Glipizide, Lisenipril, Celexa, breathing treatments and Chantix. I also have a Spinal Cord Stimulator.

I hope to meet others here that understand what I go through, and be able to share some of my experiences along the way. I have been seeing the same PCP and PM doctors for the last 8 years, they are great doctors and really there for me. Before I found these great doctors I was trampled by some of the worst excuses for medical professionals I have ever seen. I hate the doctors that say It is all in your head! they need to have their licenses taken from them for being so heartless and dumb.

Glad to be back and look forward to getting to know every one!

Kathy

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Kathy and welcome back!

I'm so glad you have good doctors on your side - that must be a huge relief for you. Who are the cuties in your profile photo?

Haylen

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
It's good to see you again, Kathy.
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.
~Joseph Campbell

smann68 responded:
I'm sorry you are having more bad days than good. I have been having the same experience. I agree with you that the dr.'s that say our pain is in our heads should have their license removed...they should also have to be in our shoes for a day!

Gentle hugs!

Featuring Experts

David N. Maine, MD is the director of the Center for Interventional Pain Medicine at Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore. Maine graduated with a degree ...More

Helpful Tips

how do you live with chronic pain
how do you live with pain everyday More
Was this Helpful?
42 of 64 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.