Frieberg's Disease...effecting nerves?
muxc2012 posted:
I was diagnosed with Frieberg's Disease my freshman year of high school. I had to deal with it and a multiple stress fractured right foot for most of my freshman year. Every now and then I will have pain in my foot again after a hard long run or an intense amount of stairs...as I started my first college cross country season this year, injury had me from the start. It has been over two months since I last ran and it doesn't seem to be in my near future either. I am dealing with nervous system issues, leading to muscle spasms all over my body...and a very extensive pain. The doctors still aren't quite sure what to do to make it better. Is it possible that Frieberg's Disease affected this? Or I am dealing with something completely random and basically a freak accident? Please let me know what your thoughts are. I don't really know where else to turn. I'm on thirteen different medications now-five of which are for asthma, allergies, and migraines-but my grades are taking a huge hit from this. I'd rather not have to take a break from college, but that seems to be the only option I have right now...I am quite frustrated. Please let me know what your thoughts/feelings are on this...