Skip to content
Frieberg's Disease...effecting nerves?
muxc2012 posted:
I was diagnosed with Frieberg's Disease my freshman year of high school. I had to deal with it and a multiple stress fractured right foot for most of my freshman year. Every now and then I will have pain in my foot again after a hard long run or an intense amount of stairs...as I started my first college cross country season this year, injury had me from the start. It has been over two months since I last ran and it doesn't seem to be in my near future either. I am dealing with nervous system issues, leading to muscle spasms all over my body...and a very extensive pain. The doctors still aren't quite sure what to do to make it better. Is it possible that Frieberg's Disease affected this? Or I am dealing with something completely random and basically a freak accident? Please let me know what your thoughts are. I don't really know where else to turn. I'm on thirteen different medications now-five of which are for asthma, allergies, and migraines-but my grades are taking a huge hit from this. I'd rather not have to take a break from college, but that seems to be the only option I have right now...I am quite frustrated. Please let me know what your thoughts/feelings are on this...

Featuring Experts

David N. Maine, MD is the director of the Center for Interventional Pain Medicine at Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore. Maine graduated with a degree ...More

Helpful Tips

how do you live with chronic pain
how do you live with pain everyday More
Was this Helpful?
42 of 65 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.