Pain in lower abdomen and upper back
jessicaray93 posted:
Hi,everyone for the past almost two weeks ive been having pain in my lower abdomen and starting today getting pain on the top sides of my back,plus vomiting,having to urinate alot and its hard to taste or eat or drink anything.I went to the doctor yesterday they gave me a pap,felt my abdomen it hurt to press against and gave me x rays.Im not sure what the xray is going to tell them.ive been nausea to w headaches and a bit of fevers here and there.I do have quite a bit of Angiomyolipomas in both of my kidneys and right adrenal.I just hope its not tumor related. ive been drinking lots of tea,water,some coffee,juice. I do have Tuberous Sclerosis complex and have had it since birth. I learned that you can get tumors in your spleen,colon,rectal and pancreas.I'm not sure whats the reason for all of this.I did have a CT scans done last yr in july. Can someone help me?

Take the Poll

What is a Angiomyolipoma made of?
  • Fat Tissue,Blood
  • Muscle Tissue,
vote
View Poll Results

davedsel57 responded:
Hello.

I entered the term 'Angiomyolipoma' in the Search box at the top of the WebMD page. Here is a good article on this subject that should help you: http://www.webmd.com/cancer/tc/wilms-tumor-treatment-health-professional-information-nci-pdq-cellular-classification
Click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

Dave

jessicaray93 replied to davedsel57's response:
Hope it helps,people here (docs) really dont understand my condititon im out of date for another ct scan.its been since last june.