Pets In Pajamas
davedsel57 posted:
Hello, everyone.

I thought it may provide a distraction and cheer some of us up if I shared recent pictures of our 3 dogs in their new matching pajamas.

Rosebud is our 6 year old female Pekinese/Shih-Tzu mix:

Here is Buster, our 2 year old male Shih-Tzu and Midnight, our 10 month old female Chihuahua on me:

Here is all three dogs on my wonderful wife:

We also have four cats, but they won't stand still long enough for us to get any type of clothes on them.

I hope you enjoy.

Have a blessed and marvelous Monday, folks.
Click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

Dave

foreversore responded:
Where did you find jammies to fit them? I have tried WalMart, pet smat and Petco. If the jammies fit the body they are way too long in the leg. I downloaded a dog PJ pattern online and am going to use old baby blankets to custom make jammies for my 2.

davedsel57 replied to foreversore's response:
Got the jammies for the dogs at CVS. They fit all 3 dogs great. Midnight is in a small and Rosebud and Buster are in mediums. Also got red-and-white-striped ones for closer to Christmas!

Blessings,

Dave

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Fun pics, Dave!

(And your cats sound like my grandson... it's rare I can get a pic of him because - at almost 3 yrs old - he's too much on the go and he's a blur in just about every pic.)
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.
~Joseph Campbell

foreversore replied to davedsel57's response:
I will have to check my local CVS and see if they have any in stock. BTW I changed my avatar pic so you could see both of my little tzu babies

davedsel57 replied to foreversore's response:
They are precious! What a wonderful breed. So loving, so soft and actually easy to care for. Who wouldn't love a face like that?!

Blessings,

Dave

foreversore replied to davedsel57's response:
Those smooshy little faces get me every time!