Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Pets In Pajamas
davedsel57 posted:
Hello, everyone.

I thought it may provide a distraction and cheer some of us up if I shared recent pictures of our 3 dogs in their new matching pajamas.

Rosebud is our 6 year old female Pekinese/Shih-Tzu mix:

Here is Buster, our 2 year old male Shih-Tzu and Midnight, our 10 month old female Chihuahua on me:

Here is all three dogs on my wonderful wife:

We also have four cats, but they won't stand still long enough for us to get any type of clothes on them.

I hope you enjoy.

Have a blessed and marvelous Monday, folks.
Click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

Dave

foreversore responded:
Where did you find jammies to fit them? I have tried WalMart, pet smat and Petco. If the jammies fit the body they are way too long in the leg. I downloaded a dog PJ pattern online and am going to use old baby blankets to custom make jammies for my 2.

davedsel57 replied to foreversore's response:
Got the jammies for the dogs at CVS. They fit all 3 dogs great. Midnight is in a small and Rosebud and Buster are in mediums. Also got red-and-white-striped ones for closer to Christmas!

Blessings,

Dave

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Fun pics, Dave!

(And your cats sound like my grandson... it's rare I can get a pic of him because - at almost 3 yrs old - he's too much on the go and he's a blur in just about every pic.)
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.
~Joseph Campbell

foreversore replied to davedsel57's response:
I will have to check my local CVS and see if they have any in stock. BTW I changed my avatar pic so you could see both of my little tzu babies

davedsel57 replied to foreversore's response:
They are precious! What a wonderful breed. So loving, so soft and actually easy to care for. Who wouldn't love a face like that?!

Blessings,

Dave

foreversore replied to davedsel57's response:
Those smooshy little faces get me every time!

Featuring Experts

David N. Maine, MD is the director of the Center for Interventional Pain Medicine at Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore. Maine graduated with a degree ...More

Helpful Tips

Every Chronic Pain Patient Needs to READ THIS!!!
There is a group of thirty seven Doctors, Companies. and Researchers that are petitioning the FDA to change the labels on Opiates so that ... More
Was this Helpful?
44 of 49 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.