Skip to content
low back pain and leg crams
An_249288 posted:
my 6 years old daughter woke up complaining about blow back pain and with high fiver also in connection with leg crams

davedsel57 responded:
Hello.

Sorry, but it is both impossible and against the rules for any of us to diagnose or give medical advice in any WebMD community.

You need to get your daughter to a doctor for evaluation and treatment asap. If cost is a factor, look for low or no-cost clinics. If it seems like an emergency, then take your daughter to a local hospital emergency room. They can not deny treatment because of inability to pay. If cost is not a factor, then your options are your family doctor or an urgent care clinic.

I hope you can get this resolved soon.
Click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

Dave

Featuring Experts

Peter Abaci, MD , is certified in anesthesia and pain management by the American Board of Anesthesiology. Dr. Abaci received his undergraduate educat...More

Helpful Tips

Gall bladder
Two years ago. I was experiencing a piercing pain dead center of the chest .it was like someone was taking their finger and pressing ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 3 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.